Chapman ML1-7 Pro Modern 7-String - Unicorn Burst with Case
Product Code: ML17P-MOD-UCB
Riff City Special $1,199.00
This Item Is Currently Unavailable
Chapman ML1-7 Pro Modern 7-String?
The Chapman ML1 has now been "modernized" with a dual humbucker pickup configuration. The ML1-7 Pro Modern features a mahogany body with a flame maple solid carved top and satin finish. The neck-through maple neck has a satin finish and the Indian ebony fretboard has rolled edges, along with Chapman's signature "Infinity" pearl inlay on the 12th fret. It's stacked with Chapman Sonorous 7 Alnico 5 humbuckers and a 5-way Super Switch. Included with the guitar is a Chapman Pro hardshell case and strap locks.
- Body Wood:
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flame Maple Solid Carved Top
- Body Color/Finish: Unicorn with Satin Finish
- Body Carves: Front Upper and Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Tummy Cut, Rear Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Heel Contour
- Neck Wood: Maple with Satin Finish
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through with Volute
- Fingerboard: Indian Ebony with Rolled Edges
- Fingerboard Inlays: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots, Pearl Infinity 12th Fret Inlay
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Nut: GraphTech Black TUSQ XL (48mm)
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1)
- Scale Length: 673mm/26.5"
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Hardtail
- Neck: Chapman Sonorous 7 Humbucker (Magnet: Alnico 5, Output: 13.1k)
- Bridge: Chapman Sonorous 7 Humbucker (Magnet: Alnico 5, Output: 15k)
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k), 5-Way Super Switch with Coil Tap
- Case: Chapman Pro Hard Case Included
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 10-56
- Country Of Origin: Korea
- Strap Locks Included
- 5-Way Super Switch:
- P1 - Bridge
- P2 - Bridge & Neck Only Split (Outer Coil)
- P3 - Bridge & Neck
- P4 - Neck & Bridge Only Split (Outer Coil)
- P5 - Neck
Shop Riff City Guitar with confidence for your Chapman ML1-7 Pro Modern 7-String in Iris Sea with case.
Buying with Affirm is easy!
Instant Credit Approval: Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision.
Easy payments: Spread your purchase over time with fixed, monthly payments. Rates from 0–30% APR.
Just select Affirm at checkout
Offer is subject to change at any time. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months with financing rates from 0%-30% APR when you complete a purchase using Affirm. Eligibility for financing and rates is based on applicant’s creditworthiness. Affirm loans made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
Take the manufacturers warranty and double it- at NO extra cost to you! Yes, Riff City Guitar will extend the warranty period on any product you buy at our published price, even if we put it on sale! And our free extended warranty follows the very same conditions that that manufacturer offers - no short cuts*
And you don’t have to keep the receipt because we keep all of your records safe and sound here.
*Please read the Terms and Conditions of our extended warranty offer for details. Some products are excluded including preowned, blems, b-stock, demo units, closeouts and clearance items. Good on qualifying in-store and riffcityguitaroutlet.com purchases. Specifically negotiated deals do not retain the double warranty. Third party sales such as Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the 2x warranty. The presence of any marketing material or “badge” advertising the 2X extended warranty is not indicative of actual warranty coverage on that product.
RCG Triple-R Warranty
ALTERNATIVELY we may, from time to time, offer an in-house 90 Day warranty on certain demos, pre-owned, b-stock, and clearance items called the RCG Triple-R Warranty. This is a guarantee to either Repair, Replace or Return the item at our sole discretion, under our terms, during the specified warranty period. Items with this added warranty will be clearly marked, otherwise this warranty does NOT apply.
Third party sales such as Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the Triple-R Warranty
Please note: sales on Third-Party sites such as Reverb and Ebay do not qualify for the Free Professional Setup.