Chapman ML1 Norseman Electric Guitar - Midgarsormen Svart with Case - WMI18110015
Product Code: ML1-NRS-MGS/WMI18110015
Riff City Special $999.00
Serial Number: WMI18110015
Weight: 7.30 lbs
Chapman ML1 Norseman - Midgarsormen Svart
The Chapman Norseman is a collaborative effort between Evenstad Musikk and Chapman Guitars. It's a beefy, fat sounding ML1 shape, and has now been newly upgraded for 2018. Some of the new features include a spoon cut, solid quilted maple top, weight-relieved mahogany body, open tuners, and new knob placement.
- Photos: Actual
- Body Top: Quilted Maple Solid Flat Top with Gloss Finish
- Body Back: Mahogany with Satin Finish, Weight-Relief Chambering
- Body Color/Finish: Midgarsormen Svart
- Neck Wood: Mahogany with Satin Finish
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Ebony with Rolled Edges
- Fingerboard Inlays: Pearl Side Dots with Pearl Infinity on 12th Fret
- Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Nut: Locking Nut
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Tuners: Hipshot Classic Open (18:1)
- Scale Length: 648mm (25.5")
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Bridge: Chapman Stentorian Humbucker, Alnico 5 (14.1k)
- Neck: Chapman Stentorian Humbucker, Alnico 5 (8.21k)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with Push/Pull
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Chapman Pro Hard Case Included
- Country Of Origin: Korea
- Serial Number: WMI18110015
- Weight: 7.30 lbs
- Warranty Information: Click Here for Warranty Information
- 3-Way Pickup Switch with Push/Pull Tone Knob:
- P1 - Bridge Coil Split (Outer Coil)
- P2 - Bridge + Neck Split (Both Outer Coils)
- P3 - Neck Coil Split (Outer Coil)
Riff City Guitar is the best music store to buy the Chapman ML1 Norseman - Midgarsormen Svart with case.
Buying with Affirm is easy!
Instant Credit Approval: Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision.
Easy payments: Spread your purchase over time with fixed, monthly payments. Rates from 0–30% APR.
Just select Affirm at checkout
Offer is subject to change at any time. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months with financing rates from 0%-30% APR when you complete a purchase using Affirm. Eligibility for financing and rates is based on applicant’s creditworthiness. Affirm loans made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
On all NEW items purchased, you can take the manufacturers warranty and double it- at NO extra cost to you! Yes, Riff City Guitar will extend the warranty period on any NEW product you buy at our published price, even if we put it on sale! And our free extended warranty follows the very same conditions that that manufacturer offers - no short cuts*
And you don’t have to keep the receipt because we keep all of your records safe and sound here.
*Please read the Terms and Conditions of our extended warranty offer for details.
PLEASE NOTE: The presence of any marketing material or “badge” advertising the 2X extended warranty is not indicative of actual warranty coverage on that product, you need to read the details or ask us - before you purchase if you are not clear.
Preowned, Blems, b-stock, demo units, closeouts, and clearance items ARE EXCLUDED from the 2X Warranty.
PURCHASES MADE on 3rd Party sites including but not limited to Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the 2x warranty.
RCG Triple-R Warranty
ALTERNATIVELY, we may, from time to time, offer an in-house 90 Day warranty on certain demos, pre-owned, b-stock, and clearance items called the RCG Triple-R Warranty. This is a guarantee to either Repair, Replace or Return the item at our sole discretion, under our terms, during the specified warranty period. Items with this added warranty will be clearly marked, otherwise, this warranty does NOT apply.
Third party sales such as Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the Triple-R Warranty
Please note: sales on Third-Party sites such as Reverb and Ebay do not qualify for the Free Professional Setup.