Chapman ML3 Pro Traditional - Triton with Case - WMI18071017
Product Code: ML3P-TRD-TRI/wmi18071017
Riff City Special $879.00
Serial Number: WMI18071017
Weight: 6.70 lbs
Chapman ML3 Pro Traditional Triton
- Photos: Actual
- Body Wood:
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Top: Swamp Ash Solid Carved Top
- Body Color/Finish: Triton with Satin Finish
- Body Carves: Front Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Tummy Cut, Rear Lower Spoon Cut, Rear Heel Contour
- Neck Wood: Maple with Satin Finish
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Neck Joint: Recessed Bolt-on with Volute
- Fingerboard: Maple with Rolled Edges
- Fingerboard Inlays: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots, Black Infinity 12th Fret Inlay
- Frets: 22 Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Nut: GraphTech TUSQ
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1)
- Scale Length: 648mm/25.5"
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Tele-Style with Brass Saddles
- Neck: Chapman Mojo Hand Single Coil (Magnet: Alnico 5, Output: 7.3k)
- Bridge: Chapman Mojo Hand Single Coil (Magnet: Alnico 5, Output: 8.2k)
- Controls: Master Volume (250k), Master Tone (250k), 3-Way Blade Switch
- Case: Chapman Pro Hard Case Included
- Strings: D'Addario NYXL 9-42
- Country Of Origin: Korea
- Serial Number: WMI18071017
- Weight: 6.70 lbs
- Strap Locks Included
- 3-Way Blade Switch:
- P1 - Bridge
- P2 - Bridge & Neck
- P3 - Neck
Get your Chapman ML3 Pro Traditional Triton at Riff City Guitar with a FREE Pro Setup!
Buying with Affirm is easy!
Instant Credit Approval: Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision.
Easy payments: Spread your purchase over time with fixed, monthly payments. Rates from 0–30% APR.
Just select Affirm at checkout
Offer is subject to change at any time. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months with financing rates from 0%-30% APR when you complete a purchase using Affirm. Eligibility for financing and rates is based on applicant’s creditworthiness. Affirm loans made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
On all NEW items purchased, you can take the manufacturers warranty and double it- at NO extra cost to you! Yes, Riff City Guitar will extend the warranty period on any NEW product you buy at our published price, even if we put it on sale! And our free extended warranty follows the very same conditions that that manufacturer offers - no short cuts*
And you don’t have to keep the receipt because we keep all of your records safe and sound here.
*Please read the Terms and Conditions of our extended warranty offer for details.
PLEASE NOTE: The presence of any marketing material or “badge” advertising the 2X extended warranty is not indicative of actual warranty coverage on that product, you need to read the details or ask us - before you purchase if you are not clear.
Preowned, Blems, b-stock, demo units, closeouts, and clearance items ARE EXCLUDED from the 2X Warranty.
PURCHASES MADE on 3rd Party sites including but not limited to Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the 2x warranty.
RCG Triple-R Warranty
ALTERNATIVELY, we may, from time to time, offer an in-house 90 Day warranty on certain demos, pre-owned, b-stock, and clearance items called the RCG Triple-R Warranty. This is a guarantee to either Repair, Replace or Return the item at our sole discretion, under our terms, during the specified warranty period. Items with this added warranty will be clearly marked, otherwise, this warranty does NOT apply.
Third party sales such as Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the Triple-R Warranty
Please note: sales on Third-Party sites such as Reverb and Ebay do not qualify for the Free Professional Setup.