Chapman MLB1-5 Pro Walnut 5-String Bass with Case - WMI18080079
Product Code: MLB15P-WAL/wmi18080079
Riff City Special $1,199.00
Serial Number: WMI18080079
Weight: 8.30 lbs
Chapman MLB1-5 Pro Walnut
The Chapman MLB1 Pro Walnut was newly revamped in 2018, after the original Chapman bass was such a huge success! The bass now features an American Black Walnut body in a satin finish, with a beautiful maple neck with an American black walnut stripe. The neck features a comfortable C shape with an Indian ebony fingerboard with rolled edges and stainless steel frets. It's loaded with Chapman Jazz humbuckers, and has a push/pull feature on the Tone knob for expanded tone possibilities.
- Photos: Actual
- Body Wood: American Black Walnut
- Body Color/Finish: Walnut, Satin Finish
- Neck Wood: Maple with American Black Walnut Stripe, Satin Finish
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Radius: 300mm
- Neck Joint: Neck-Through with Volute
- Fingerboard: Indian Ebony with Rolled Edges
- Fingerboard Inlays: Glow in the Dark Side Dots, Pearl Infinity at 12th Fret
- Frets: 24 Jumbo Stainless Steel Frets
- Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ XL Black
- Nut Width: 45mm
- Tuners: Chapman Bass Tuners
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Bridge: Chapman Jazz Humbucker, Alnico 5 (13.23k)
- Neck: Chapman Jazz Humbucker, Alnico 5 (12.66k)
- Bridge: Chapman Single String
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone with Push/Pull
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Case: Chapman Pro Hard Case Included
- Strings: Ernie Ball Slinky Bass 45-130
- Country of Origin: Korea
- Serial Number: WMI18080079
- Weight: 8.30 lbs
- Warranty Information: Click Here for Warranty Information
Riff City Guitar is the best guitar store to buy the Chapman MLB1-5 Pro Walnut 5-String Bass with case.
Buying with Affirm is easy!
Instant Credit Approval: Provide your basic information and get a real-time decision.
Easy payments: Spread your purchase over time with fixed, monthly payments. Rates from 0–30% APR.
Just select Affirm at checkout
Offer is subject to change at any time. Pay over 3, 6 or 12 months with financing rates from 0%-30% APR when you complete a purchase using Affirm. Eligibility for financing and rates is based on applicant’s creditworthiness. Affirm loans made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
On all NEW items purchased, you can take the manufacturers warranty and double it- at NO extra cost to you! Yes, Riff City Guitar will extend the warranty period on any NEW product you buy at our published price, even if we put it on sale! And our free extended warranty follows the very same conditions that that manufacturer offers - no short cuts*
And you don’t have to keep the receipt because we keep all of your records safe and sound here.
*Please read the Terms and Conditions of our extended warranty offer for details.
PLEASE NOTE: The presence of any marketing material or “badge” advertising the 2X extended warranty is not indicative of actual warranty coverage on that product, you need to read the details or ask us - before you purchase if you are not clear.
Preowned, Blems, b-stock, demo units, closeouts, and clearance items ARE EXCLUDED from the 2X Warranty.
PURCHASES MADE on 3rd Party sites including but not limited to Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the 2x warranty.
RCG Triple-R Warranty
ALTERNATIVELY, we may, from time to time, offer an in-house 90 Day warranty on certain demos, pre-owned, b-stock, and clearance items called the RCG Triple-R Warranty. This is a guarantee to either Repair, Replace or Return the item at our sole discretion, under our terms, during the specified warranty period. Items with this added warranty will be clearly marked, otherwise, this warranty does NOT apply.
Third party sales such as Reverb, Ebay, etc., are not covered by the Triple-R Warranty
Please note: sales on Third-Party sites such as Reverb and Ebay do not qualify for the Free Professional Setup.