G&L Tribute S-500 Electric Guitar - Vintage White
Product Code: TI-S50-134R05R11
The G&L S-500 delivered innovations such as the Dual-Fulcrum vibrato and Magnetic Field Design single-coil pickups, each designed by Leo Fender himself. These pickups deliver a bright and sparkly top end and robust bottom end, all without losing mid-range focus. The power of MFD pickups mellowed by the high porosity of a mahogany body pair fantastically together. Make the S-500 your new axe today.
Features & Technical Specs:
Features & Tech Specs
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Color/Finish: Vintage White
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo, Nickel
- Nut Width: 1 5/8"
- Tuners: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato
- Pickups: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils made in Fullerton, California
- Controls: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB™ system), push/pull expander on treble pot enabling additional pickup combinations of neck+bridge or all three pickups together
- Jack: Front
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Case: Not Included