G&L USA Fallout Electric Guitar - Turquoise Metal Flake with Case
Product Code: FALOUT-3PW-PH-TBW-LD
The Fallout shares the original Leo Fender-designed SC-2 body shape, comfortable, sustain-rich G&L Saddle Lock bridge and easy-playing Slim-C-shape neck with a 9.5” radius and medium-jumbo frets. From dirty riffs to jangly hooks, the Fallout delivers with a great pairing of a G&L Alnico P-90 neck pickup and a meaty G&L AW4470 bridge 'bucker. This model features a beautiful alder body with a turquoise metal flake finish.
Features & Tech Specs
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Color/Finish: Turquoise Metal Flake
- Body Other: Top-bound white
- Neck Wood: Hard rock maple/Satin clear finish
- Neck Profile: G&L Slim C
- Neck Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlays: White pearl face dots
- Frets: Medium jumbo
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Pickguard: 3-ply white/black/white
- Tuners: G&L Standard
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Bridge: Saddle-Lock
- Neck: G&L P-90 (black)
- Bridge: G&L AW4470B (black)
- Controls: 3-position toggle selector, volume, tone, push/pull coil tap
- Jack: Side
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Knobs: Knurled dome-top chrome
- Case: Hard case included
- Serial Number: CLF077483
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 (10-46)
- Warranty Information: Click Here for Warranty Information