Martin Custom D-14 Bearclaw Spruce Acoustic Guitar with Case
Product Code: CMCEDI0050
Take a gander at this beautiful custom Martin acoustic with hand-selected high altitude Swiss Bearclaw spruce and quilted mahogany back and sides. It is truly one-of-a-kind, and Riff City was selected through a drawing of Martin dealers to acquire this guitar at the 2016 winter NAMM show. Some of its other features include a black ebony fingerboard and bridge, and Old Style 18 rosette and inlay. It also features Gotoh open gear tuners with butterbean knobs and includes a hard case.
Features & Tech Specs
- Body Shape: D-14 (dreadnought)
- Body Wood:
- Top: High Altitude Swiss Spruce - Bearclaw
- Back & Sides: Quilted Mahogany
- Top and Back Binding: Faux Tortoise, Brown
- Neck: Genuine Mahogany with Gloss/Satin Finish
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Rosette: Style 18 (Old Style)
- Nut: NT, Bone, NP2F
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard: Black Ebony with Stain and Oil
- Fingerboard Radius: 16"
- Scale: 25.340"
- Frets: 20 German G300, Notched
- Position Inlays: Old Style 18 (Abalone)
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise 3071
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Serial Number: 1878868
- Weight: 4.1 lbs
- Tuners: Gotoh Nickel SE770E-06M-XN Open Gear with Butterbean Knobs
- Bridge: Black Ebony
- Bridge and End Pins: Ebony with Ivoroid Dots
- Electronics: None
- Case: Includes 545E Hard Case
- Country of Origin: USA
- Warranty Information: Click Here for Warranty Information